Another major holiday is coming up: how will you spend your Fourth of July? A get-together with friends? Barbecue? Picnic? At the beach? Chilling in the backyard? Watching fireworks with the BF? Wherever you go, a mix of relaxed-meets-dressy will look fabulous for a variety of spots. Here are a few picks that can take you from hanging out with friends to an evening soiree on the 4th:
1. Watermelon Wedges Bag, $67.99. On this holiday it’s not always required (and maybe a little too expected!) to go the red-white-and-blue route. I always love to mix it up by pairing another colorful item in a bright, complementary color…like this sweet little bag, that will add a preppy and perfect dose of ladylike to all your outfits.
2. Striped Handkerchief Tank by Spiegel, $14. Ultimate Outlet is a one-stop destination for highly-discounted merchandise from Spiegel, Shapefx, and Newport-News, which means stylish workwear and grown-up separates all at incredibly affordable prices. This striped tank is the perfect layering basic – but with an eye-catching handkerchief hem to up the glam factor.
3. Felt Fedora with Metal Band, $47.52. Continue with the gold metallic trend with an eye-catching leaf-adorned fedora to shield from the sun’s harmful rays. The leaf detailing straddles the line between boho babe and Grecian goddess – so unique!
4. Right Pleats, Right Time Maxi Skirt, $49. A pretty, ethereal skirt in a bright pop of color adds fun and versatility to any outfit. You could even don this as a beach cover-up over a plain maillot!
5. Slow Fade Denim Jacket, $78. For when those hot Summer days turn into cool, mellow nights – you need a light topper that can ward off the breeze. An ombre-dyed denim jacket is the perfect balance between dressed-down casual and polished preppy.
6. Mixed Plate Waist Belt, $25.46. This gorgeous metallic-detail belt is both a little art deco and a little edgy; it adds structure and amazing detail right at the waistline.
7. Bijoux Said It Necklace, $24.99. LOVE that this is fun, bold and BRIGHT: the perfect piece for Summer. Does it or does it not remind you of candy?? 😉
8. New Look Lazy Stripe Flat Shoes, $16.95. Easy, breezy flats look just as cool with jeans or shorts as they do with more stripes – and they lend themselves well to long days of sightseeing, strolling on the boardwalk, or poking in your favorite shops.
However you decide to spend it, hope all of you have a relaxing and fun Fourth!
This is a paid post sponsored by Ultimate Outlet. To read more about my Disclosure Policy, see here.