Yes, this has taken me a month to post. An entire month!! Eeek. I am getting behind and backed up as of late; so sorry to everyone.
This lovely award I received from the The Fashion Planner
. A frequent commenter here on Chic Steals
, this gal runs a lovely and inspirational blog chock-full of great styling tips, what-to-wear solutions, and crafty how-tos (that DIY flower clip tutorial is calling my name!) She’s also written an an interative style guide e-book called The Fashion Planner’s Guide
, available for download on Lulu.com!
So, the requirements of the award are:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
Funny enough, alot of my “Make-me-happy” things are the same as The Fashion Planner’s!! (Are they the same as yours?)
My Happy 10 (in no particular order):
1. Catching up with friends in email/phone/person
2. Getting nice things (not bills!! >:-( ) in the mail
3. Making low-cal, healthy sweet treats
4. Making clothes, jewelry, and accessories
6. Playing with my son (and teaching him something new, hopefully:-)
7. Sweet comments on my blog
8. Watching a movie with a big ol’ bucket of movie theater popcorn
9. Going for a jog or walk
10. Appreciating nature
The ones I did today:
4) I worked on making a shirt. And some polyclay cookies.
6) My son and I drew pictures together and I taught him to draw a worm, a T. Rex, and a helicopter.
7) Thank you, Kate Nicole and holasoylulu!
10) I planted some stuff in my garden.
Ah, the life of an unemployed, SAHM!
More from Chic Creative Life
CCL Featured In