Rowenta Pro Master Iron Giveaway
Rowenta, the official garment care provider of Project Runway, is offering Chic Steals readers a chance to win a Rowenta Pro Master iron! This season of Project Runway might be over in a few weeks, but that doesn’t mean the style has to end too. With your own iron – the very same as used by the designers on the show – you can take inspiration from the show to create your own signature looks!
The ROWENTA® Pro Master Iron puts a professional tool in consumers’ hands with a commercial grade shot of steam.
Featuring the patented Rowenta microsteam soleplate with 400 micro-holes for ultimate steam distribution, this Faltazi-designed iron is more than an everyday tool; it’s a beautiful work of art.
Created with a 3-Way Smart Automatic Shut-Off system, the iron switches off in 8 minutes if left vertical, 30 seconds if left horizontal or if tipped over. This model comes in a trendy blue color that will add a little fun to any ironing. The addition of the sleek, stainless steel skirt adds a modern touch.
The Pro Master Iron has a 7-foot electrical cord with a 360-degree pivot making it easy to iron almost anything, anywhere. With 1700W of power, it’s simple to get professional results at home with ease.
• High Power – 1700 watts of power for professional results
• Burst of Steam – Produces a powerful burst for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics
• Variable Steam – Allows steam output to be adjusted to accommodate all types of fabric
• High Precision Tip – Perfect for accessing hard-to-reach areas
• Vertical Steam – Allows iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from hanging garments
• Cool Spray Mist – Provides a light mist to remove stubborn wrinkles
• Extra Large Water Tank – Easy to fill and holds 12.7 ounces
• Self Clean System – Flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance
• Anti-Calc System – Integrated cartridge for extended life of the iron
• Anti-Drip System – Helps prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting
• Comfort Handle – Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
For all of you who DIY or habitually make clothing…or who love to keep your clothing looking as neat and fresh as the day you bought it…an iron is an absolute MUST. And if you’re using said iron a lot, then eventually the quality of it becomes a deciding factor in how fast and how well you get your ironing done, your creases pressed, your seams steamed, your interfacings fused. I myself bought a cheapy iron from a megamart store when I moved out to Portland – and you know what? Given the sheer amount I use it, I heartily regret such a purchase. It falls over, leaks, steams inefficiently, dirties up the water, tangles itself in the cord…I dread using that iron because whatever I’m doing it always adds another 15+ minutes of wrangling with it. An iron like this would be a lifesaver – for both regular pressing and for DIY’ing your clothing!
Be a follower of Chic Steals (in Google reader, Bloglovin, another RSS feed, etc.) and Leave a Comment on this post below telling me what you will create with your Rowenta Pro Master Iron! (Make sure your email address is in your comment or profile so I can contact you if you win!)
Apologies to my international readers!:-(
(I’ve extended it a day)