Kate Moss Shares her Style Tips with Life & Style Weekly
The supermodel and Topshop designer tells Life & Style how anyone can look amazing.
- 1. Fail-safe party item: a little black dress.
- The hot look of over-the-knee boots and a miniskirt is fine with bare legs if you’re in your teens, 20s or 30s. Anyone older should add opaque black tights.
- Don’t be afraid to alter vintage outfits. When I was 17, I found a panther-motif black dress at a New York flea market. Recently, I chopped off the bottom and used it as inspiration for the mini dress version in my Topshop line.
- A new hairstyle can transform your look. Be brave! Try a new hairstyle. It can inspire a new way of looking at your existing wardrobe.
- Make the most of your figure. If you have great legs, show them off with a short dress and heels or a fab pair of jeans. Wear what suits you rather than following trends. Create your own style!
- Never look like you tried too hard! Mismatching adds a personal touch
- Don’t do the catwalk look head to toe. Mix old with new and designers with high street. I wore a Chanel maxidress to my friend’s wedding with a 1930s blue velvet cape and huge Turkish hoop earrings, which gave the dress a totally different feel.
- Handbag essentials for hitting the town: keys, cash, black eyeliner
- Best jewelry for a night out: antique diamonds
- For evening, try unexpected outerwear-dress combos. Don’t be afraid to wear a battered leather jacket with a full-length gown or an extravagant, embroidered jacket with jeans and a T-shirt.
-courtesy of Life & Style WeeklyLeave Comment