Oct 5, 2015 | DIY
This post is part of a paid campaign with Kollabora and Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts. All opinions expressed are my own. My full Disclosure Policy is here
Jo-Ann has just released a brand-new line of luxe fabrics known as the Buttercream Luxe Craft Collection exclusively at Jo-Ann stores. The Collection consists of Audrey, Olivia, Stella, and Elizabeth fabrics: all color-coordinated and designed to work together for all your projects.
The beautiful monochrome and chic patterns probably make Audrey my favorite collection – but the other ones are pretty gorgeous as well!
Kollabora put together a project featuring fabric from the Audrey Collection: this super-cute No Sew Clutch.
See the full project with instructions here:
I can’t wait to check out this line at Jo-Ann…using my 40% off coupon…and whip up something really gorgeous for my office!
Aug 16, 2011 | Fashion
PurseN, the handbag organizer insert company, has started a unique and captivating video contest on YouTube: the Messiest Handbag Contest.
Show them how much you’re in need of handbag organization with a photo or video of your messy handbag – to win a bunch of cool prizes, like a Louis Vuitton handbag and a PurseN organizer collection!
To Enter: (choose 1 of 3 ways)
1. Make a video showing why you need a PurseN handbag makeover, post it to YouTube, and copy the video URL to PurseN’s Facebook Page.
2. “Like” PurseN on Facebook and post a photo of your messy handbag on their wall, along with the code word PurseNized.
3. Tweet a photo of your messy handbag on Twitter along with hashtag #PurseNized
Also, PurseN is providing a special 15% off discount on any purchase from their site by entering THANKYOU15 at checkout.
By the way…
- Contest starts August 15th to September 23rd. The winners will be announced on September 30th.
- All the winners are required to send their “After” video or photo of their handbag once organized with their PurseN.
- No purchase necessary to enter the contest.
- One entry per person per household.
- All entries can be used in any social media sites or print.
- All entries are subject to the rules and regulations.
~If you liked this post, please share it!~