My tutorial on how to take headshot photos that reflect your blog’s brand was just included in the weekly round-up of Links a la Mode on IFB!
There are a bunch more links – and many EXCELLENT DIY tutorials as well, so clicky clicky to visit all those included and say hi!
Thanks for the inclusion!
Links à la Mode: May 14
- Amethyst Honey: 5 Things I Like—Ugly Shoe Edition
- Bomb Petite: Petite Wedding Dresses—Say ‘I Do’ in Style
- Bookish & Belle: DIY Industrial Shoe and Coat Rack
- Chic Steals: How to Take Headshots That Reflect Your Blog’s Brand
- Closet Confidential: Don’t Let Your Style Age You
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Top 10 High Heeled Sandals S/S ’15
- Everyday Starlet: Selena Gomez at the Met Gala Makeup Tutorial
- Fashilluminous: How to Spice Up Your Look
- Fashionopolis: Vibrant Colors for Summer
- Fashion, Trends & More: 3 Ways to Style a Floral Dress
- Funky Jungle: 9 Ways to Make Your Boring Fashion Awesome
- Kindly, Sheree: DIY Painted Paper Roses
- Purushu Arie: 4 Basic Ways to Tie a Necktie for Beginners
- Red Alice Rao: Favorites From Fashion Forward Dubai
- Riva la Diva: DIY Summer Caftan Tutorial
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Tips to Make Your Misfit Style Stand Out
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Floral Clutch
- The Outfit Repeater: Where to Find Free Clothes Haul Video
- TLV Birdie: Inspired by Projection LA
- Wishing for Chanel: Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition