To celebrate your stylish new grad, it’s a wonderful idea to gift something useful, commemorating the occasion marking this life event. Personally, I’m a big fan of either a piece of must-have jewelry or a special watch for the occasion: an adult item that will accompany her on her journey from school and beyond.She will be embarking on new endeavors and adventures – and entirely new phase of her life, after all. Here are a few picks that could make the perfect gift for your celebrated soon-to-be-alum:
1.Mini Briefcase Card Carrier, $12. Every girl needs a stylish case to carry her business cards, and I always get so many compliments on my mini-briefcase version. It’s a tongue-in-cheek take on the traditional men’s working accompaniment.
2. Invicta Angel Quartz Diamond Chronograph Bracelet Watch in Platinum, $109.74. Along with a business card holder, every gal needs a grown-up watch to go with. This watch from Invicta is lightweight and stylish, showing you mean business, and pairs equally well with a blazer as a casual tee and jeans on one’s off days.
3. Personalized Sleeve for iPad, $110. A personalized iPad case is also incredibly stylish, and shows you have your tech under control. This version comes in pink, black, or turquoise – perfect for that pop of color to cheer you up.
4. Personal Banker Organizer, $13.99 and Personal Assistant Organizer, $13.99. For the grad with a sense of humor, these organizers will help her keep her money and other items filed away. Not a huge investment for both, but a quirky and useful gift all the same.
5. Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Ballpoint Pen, $140. Along with the ever-girl-needs-a-grownup-watch credo, every girl also needs a grown-up pen. Imagine how stylish your favorite grad will be using this Tiffany version to jot down notes and sign checks! It instantly says “I’m ready for the world” with a mere flourish.
6. We Are Owls Silk & Cashmere Birds of a Feather Scarf, $136.50. A silk scarf to tie onto her bag or warm her neck on chilly days is the ultimate transition-to-adulthood piece. The abstract heron print and bold colors are arresting and memorable.
7. It’s About Thames Desk Organizer Set, $54.99. Help your grad get her desk organized with this sweet organizer! A scaled replica of London buildings, these ceramic cups hide stationery items and keep writing utensils all in order.
8. Cambridge Leather Satchel Company 11″ Leather Satchel, $169.70. To top off the whole ensemble, an investment bag in a saturated color can hold all her necessary goodies, accompanying her on interviews or to meetings, slow weekends or overnight trips. The Cambridge Leather Satchel Company is known for its of-the-moment and undeniably classic bags that will last your special gal a lifetime.
This is a paid post sponsored by ShopHQ. To read more about my Disclosure Policy, see here.