1. Butter London Nail Polish in Yummy Mummy, $14
2. Diane von Furstenberg Alana Vintage-Inspired Cat’s-Eye Sunglasses, $150
3. Grow Your Own Mushrooms Kit, $22.95
4. Celeste Stein Missoni Tights, $19.95
5. Arancia Dolce Sweet Orange Replenishing Bath Foam by Palatium
$45 marked down to $27…PSST! Get 40% OFF with code ChicEmpress here, valid until May 13, 2012!
6. Crafting with Cat Hair Book, $15.95
7. Knitted Dove Eyelet Elly Jacket, $88
8. DIY Decorated Basket Handbag
9. Cherry Tangerine Arrangement by Floral Art, $85 (delivery to L.A. area only…or take inspiration from the arrangement and DIY your own!)
10. Cupcake Bath Bombs, $32…or just DIY your own with this how-to: DIY Cupcake Bath Bomb
11. Carol Hochman Rosewalk Garden Bermuda Pajama Set, $59
12. Morning Dew Earrings by JooJooLand, $45
13. Dolce Vita Women’s Nels Flat, $149
14. ASOS Leather Bright Laptop Case, $63.60
Mother’s Day is just around the corner…are you still looking for the perfect gift for Mom? I love that this holiday happens to coincide with, so I always match my gift to the lovely, flowery season. Above is a small collection of ideas for great gifts for the woman close to your heart: from handbags to accessories, bathtime indulgences and clothing, the Mom with a great sense of humor or avid gardener…it’s all there. Plus, a couple of these ideas are DIY-able…so I’ve just linked to the tutorials.
And for some more DIY home decor inspiration, check this video out for some items that would be great (and easy!) to make for Mom.
Happy Mother’s Day!
~If you liked this post, please share it with anyone looking for Mother’s Day Gift ideas!~
I love those ideas and I guess a lot of people would be very excited to have gifts for their mothers..
Dhyan recently posted…b & b Paignton seafront