Though minimalistic, clean lines are a defining shape for the coming season (hello, 3.1 Philiip Lim and Cushnie et Ochs!), it’s now color that is taking center stage. Big, attention-getting neon brights are a throwback to 80’s fun and yet evoke a modern 21st-Century sensibility. And a pop of glow to everything from your gym gear to your work ensemble, and embrace the newly-brightened Age of Aquarius.
2. Forever 21 Structured Crossbody Bag, $19.80
4. BB Dakota the Geona Top, $58
5. Iridium Lego Heart Pendant, $18
7. SPLURGE PIECE: J. Crew Tilary Bucket Bag, $198
8. Cropped Zip Bandeau, $35
9. Colorblocked Sandals, $12.80
Are you planning on incorporating neon at all into your Spring wardrobe?
~If you liked this post, please share it!~